Product Code : HC-5625
Brand Name : HUMAN
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 200 Kilograms
- 7.5 USD ($)
- Price Range
- 7.00 - 8.00 USD ($)
- Physical Form
- EINECS No
- Other Names
- Paper softening agent
- Shelf Life
- 1 Years
- No Smell
- CAS No
- Other, Used for Paper, Surfactants, Paper Chemicals, Coating Auxiliary Agents
Softener is formulated to be used in pulp & paper industries in order to increase softness of processed material. It is also appreciated for having ability to enhance bulk uniformity with low stripping property. This compound is water soluble in nature and is perfect to be used while manufacturing of food grade paper as it is non-toxic in nature. It also finds application during tissue processing for wet ends so as to improve water soaking ability. Offered Softener is known to work by disrupting hydrogen bonds present in fibre resulting in improved surface softness.
- Softener HC-5625 has a slight stripping performance.
- Softener HC-5625 can increase the softness and bulk uniformity.
- Softener HC-5625 application in the production of paper and board has been tested and confirmed, it conforms to the food and consumer goods of health standards.
- Appearance: Transparent
- Water Solubility: Soluble in water, Easy dissolve
- Activity: 23%
- Density: 0.98 g/cmÂ³
HC-5625 can be used in the pulp system or be sprayed into the blanket. When spraying the blanket,it must be diluted it as 5%,in the process of emulsification, mixing it. When adding it into the pulp system, it can be added into the white water which is in front of the fan pump. Or it can be added into the headbox , but it must be chosen the adding position before the PAE adding position, the adding dosage is 1 ÃÂ¢Ãâ¬Ãâ 2 L/h
Packaging & Storage
- PPE is suggested when handling the product, such as canister respirators, rubber gloves,
- Payment Terms
- Others, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Supply Ability
- 200000 Kilograms Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 7-15 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- PPE is suggested when handling the product, such as canister respirators, rubber gloves,safety goggles etc. to avoid irritation to eyes and skin. Don't mix the product with materials with strong alkalinity, oxidability,or
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- HUMAN has got the High-tech Enterprise Certification,
and Environmental Management System Certicificate and Quality management System Certicificate.
Our products are produced strictly accordance with the
ISO9001âs requirement,Products are strictly executed in the European Union inspection standard order.
Every product has its detailed MSDS.
Any of the products not belong to the dangerous goods,which listed in the《IMDG CODE》,So it wouldn't be declared as dangerous goods at loading port and destination port.