Organic Bromine Bactericide
Product Code : HC-5653
Brand Name : Human
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 5.6-6 USD ($)
- Price Range
- 6.00 - 6.00 USD ($)
- Shelf Life
- 1 Years
- Physical Form
- No Smell
- Other Names
- Broad-spectrum bactericide
- EINECS No
- CAS No
- Adsorbent Variety
- Organic-bromine Bactericide HC-5653
Organic Bromine Bactericide, HC-5653 is noted as an organic bromine-based non-oxidizing biocide delivered with optimal bactericidal effect within inclusive pH variety. As a swift biocide, HC-5653 is disintegrated into mechanisms with extremely low toxicity under natural as well as alkaline conditions. It has exceptional effects for sulfate reducting bacteria as well as other anaerobic bacteria.Characteristic Description:
- Noted as a non-oxidizing biocide, it is capable to kill bacteria quickly.
- As a biocide with extensive pH range(4.0~8.0), it is extraordinary operational in neutral as well as alkaline environment.
- It has powerful function for anaerobic bacteria as well as aerobic bacteria.
- Extremely effective for the oxidizing atmosphere.
- Popular in pulp as well as paper making industry.
Usage & Dosage:
- Appearance: Light yellow liquid
- Odor: Slight odour
- Water Solubility: Miscible
- PH (1% aqueous solution): 6.0+1.0
- Density(g/cm3,20oC): 1.20+0.1
Packaging & Storage:
- The dosage of HC-5653 depends of type of paper, the microbial population inside the raw materials and paper machine, and the operational cycle of the paper machine. The usual dosage is 20-100ppm/ ton of paper produced.
- The usual addition points of HC-5653 are , pulp system, broken paper system, industrial water system and white water reclaim system.
- HC-5653 can be irregularly or endlessly added into the paper machine system.
- The original liquid of Organic Bromine Bactericide shall be added directly.
- This product is packed in 25-liter as well as 200-liter plastic barrels. Compendium with special requirements can be taken too if demanded. The product shall be kept in a cool as well as ventilated location. The storage duration is of one year.
- Organic Bromine Bactericide should be used with canister gasmasks, rubber gloves, safety goggles etc. so as to evade irritation to eyes as well as skin. Don't blend the product with materials having high oxidability, reducibility or strong alkalinity, as it's a weak acid physical.
- Supply Ability
- 70000 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 10-15 Days
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- This product is packed in 25-liter or 200-liter plastic barrels.Package with special
specification can be used too if requested.
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Our products are produced strictly accordance with the
ISO9001Ã¢s requirement, Products are strictly executed in the European Union inspection standard order.
Every product has its detailed MSDS. Any of the products not belong to the dangerous goods which listed in theÃ£IMDG CODEÃ£, So it wouldnÃ¢t be declared as dangerous goods at
loading port and destination port.