Dryer Fabric Cleaning Agent
Product Code : HC-5689
Brand Name : Human
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 4.00 - 5.00 USD ($)
- 4-4.6 USD ($)
- No Smell
- Shelf Life
- 1 Years
- Other Names
- Dryer Fabric Detergent
- EINECS No
- Physical Form
- CAS No
- Chemical Name
- Dryer Fabric Detergent
- Industrial Grade
- Paper making Dryer Fabric Detergent
Accessible in amber colored liquid form, the offered Dryer Fabric Cleaning Agent HC5689 is required for thorough cleaning of woolen blankets and dry nets of paper production machinery. This cleaning detergent has been formulated by using different wetting agents, chelating agents and surfactants. Known for its high infiltrating properties, this detergent is perfect for total removal of scaling caused by deposition of alumina, minerals, dyestuff, contaminated particles with inorganic and organic content, resin, slime and titanium accumulated inside pipelines and various components of paper machinery. We would like to introduce ourselves as a growth oriented manufacturer and exporter of excellent quality Dryer Fabric Detergent HC5689.
- Paper machine components like woolen blankets and dry nets are cleaned by using this detergent to extend their service life.
- It has slightly unpleasant smell.
- Its effective cleaning method helps to raise productivity of machine and improves quality of produced items.
- Cleaning of machinery parts with this detergent contributes to the energy efficient quality of those machinery.
- This detergent should be dissolved in water in 10 to 20% amount prior to its spraying evenly on affected machine parts under more than 60 degree C temperature.
- High pressure water needs to be used for thorough cleaning of applied parts after thirty to sixty minutes of its application.
- The application dosage of this detergent will be determined on the basis of the extent of contamination.
- Known for its one year of storage life, this detergent can be availed in 200 liter or 25 liter of plastic barrel.
- It is suggested to store this product in a cool and well ventilated area to maintain its effectiveness.
- It should not be mixed with materials with high alkali content or high oxidation level.
- Safety accessories like goggles, rubber mask and canister respirators should be used at the time of its handling to avoid hazardous situations.
- Supply Ability
- 1000000000000 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 20-30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- This product is packed in 25-liter or 200-liter plastic barrels. Package with special specification can be
used too if requested.
- Our products are produced strictly accordance with the ISO9001âs requirement, Products are strictly executed in the European Union inspection standard order.
Every product has its detailed MSDS.
Any of the products not belong to the dangerous goods which listed in theãIMDG CODEã, So it wouldnât be declared as dangerous goods at loading port and destination port.