Defoamer for water treatment
Product Code : HC-5593
Brand Name : HUMAN
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 4 USD ($)
- Price Range
- 4.00 - 5.00 USD ($)
- Ph Level
- Boiling point
- Other Names
- Organosilicon defoamer
- Structural Formula
- HS Code
- Melting Point
- Not provided
- Molecular Formula
- Organic Chemicals
- CAS No
- EINECS No
- Industrial Grade
- Industrial standard
- As a highly concentrated water-based emulsion product that is suitable for defoaming in wastewater treatment systems under different conditions.
- Main Material
- Organosilicon and a variety of surfactants
- Other, Paper, Water Treatment, Industrial
Defoamer For Water Treatment is a chemical additive which is required for reducing or eliminating foam generation during wastewater processing. It is a water-based emulsion which possesses surface active property and low viscosity. This chemical appears as milky white emulsion with mild odour. It is greatly admired for having ability to withstand high temperature and possessing good resistance to alkaline conditions. Defoamer For Water Treatment offered by us is known to show good effectiveness over wide range of pH and has low toxicity level. It is used by diluting in water in required ratio according to type of wastewater.
HC-5593 is a high performance defoamer with high temperature and alkali resistance. In the case of high content of surfactant in wastewater, still keep significant defoaming, anti-defoaming and foamicide function.
HC-5593 can keep good defoaming effect in the condition of high water viscosity and Organic content. Suitable for the wastewater treatment system defoaming in different conditions. Good defoaming effect and less dosage, can reduce environmental pollution.Appearance Milky white liquid.
Usage & Dosage
- Apperance: Milky white liquid
- Odour: Slightly Odour
- Viscosity: 100~300
- PH (1% aqueous solution): 6.5~8.5
- Solid content (%): 10 Â± 1.00
- HC-5593 is a highly concentrated water-based emulsion product that is suitable for defoaming in wastewaterÃ treatment systems under different conditions.
- Add by a metering pump or add directly to system that produced the foam .Diluted to 2~10 times with water before adding.
- Human professional technicians can provide on-site service to determine the optimal add points and dosage.
- Payment Terms
- Others, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 500000 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 7-12 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- This product is packed in 200-liter or 1000-liter plastic barrels.
Package with special specification can be used
too if requested. The product shall be stored in a cool and ventilated place.
The storage period is six months.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, Australia, Asia
- HUMAN has got the High-tech Enterprise Certification , Environmental Management System Certicificate and Quality management System Certicificate.
Our products are produced strictly accordance with the
ISO9001’s requirement,Products are strictly executed in the European Union inspection standard order.
Every product has its detailed MSDS.
Any of the products not belong to the dangerous goods,which listed in the《IMDG CODE》,So it wouldn’t be declared as dangerous goods at loading port and destination port.